INFORMATION ON PROCESSING AND PROTECTING PERSONAL DATA OF NATURAL PERSONS
The company Tomas Bata Foundation seated in Zlin, Gahurova 292, postal code 760 01, registered in foundation registry, reference number
N 96 kept at regional court in Brno,
Phone number: +420 577 219 083,
Email: email@example.com (further as “Company”),
in position of a personal data administrator informs herewith about way and extent of personal data processing by this Company including extent of rights of subjects of data related to processing their personal data by the Company.
The Company processes personal data in conformity with legal system of European Union, especially with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (further as “Regulation”).
- Gathered data
- The Company processes personal data in extent as follows:
- Name and second name
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Purpose of personal data processing
- In order to realize purchase and delivery of goods to the place determined by the buyer, to communicate with the buyer and to fulfil further obligations following the law, the Company needs to know above mentioned data. The Company obtains such data when the buyer orders the goods, namely either permanently or temporarily. As the buyer’s data are obtained in order to fulfil the contract and the buyer is a party thereof, or they are necessary for fulfilment of legal obligations, buyer’s explicit consent to processing their personal data is not necessary.
- Form and length of personal data processing
- Buyer’s personal data are processed in electronic form automatically or in printed form not automatically. Data processed for the purpose of fulfilling the contract, of which the buyer is a party, or they are necessary to fulfil legal obligations (securing goods delivery, settling of complaints, bookkeeping obligations and other) are kept for indispensable time period set by legal regulations (Act No. 89/2012 of the collection, Civil code, Act No. 563/1991 of the collection, on bookkeeping etc.), however no more than for 5 years.
- Other personal data processors
- In order to secure above mentioned purposes, personal data are processed not only by the Company and its employees but also by further processors, namely based on contracts on personal data processing concluded in compliance with the Regulation and law.
- Outside accountant and IT technician are further personal data processors, provided the Company uses services of those outside co-workers.
- Information on buyer’s rights
- The buyer has rights in order to guarantee protection of their personal data as follows:
- Right of information (right of information is understood as all buyer’s rights contained in Art. 13 of the Regulation, that is especially buyer’s right to know Company’s identity and contact data and to know the purpose for that buyer’s personal data are gathered and processed).
- Right of access to personal data (right of access to personal data is understood as all buyer’s rights contained in Art. 15 of the Regulation, that is especially buyer’s right to get Company’s certification if and/or to which purpose buyer’s personal data are processed).
- Right of correction (right of correction is understood as all buyer’s rights contained in Art. 16 of the Regulation, especially the right to require that the Company corrects inaccurate or incorrect personal data concerning buyer in short order).
- Right of erasure – to be forgotten (right of erasure is understood as all buyer’s rights contained in Art. 17 of Regulation, that is especially buyer’s right that the Company, on buyer’s demand, erases personal data in short order, provided conditions thereof stipulated by the Regulation are fulfilled).
- Right of processing limitation (right of processing limitation is understood as all buyer’s rights contained in Art. 18 of the Regulation).
- Right of data transferability (right of data transferability is understood as all buyer’s rights contained in Art. 20 of Regulation, especially buyer’s right to get their personal data that they provided to the Company, in structured, commonly used and machine legible format).
- Right of bringing up an objection (right of bringing up an objection is understood as all buyer’s rights contained in Art. 21 of the Regulation).
- If the buyer finds out or believes that the Company is processing their personal data outside protection of buyer’s private life, outside the Regulation or outside the law, they can demand Company’s explanation or demand that such state is eliminated).
- In case the Company does not rectify, the buyer is entitled to address the Office for personal data protection that is fulfilling the task of supervision agency in matters of personal data protection with a complaint. Buyer’s right of other means of legal and administrative protection is not hurt therewith.